“Creativity is more than just being different. Anybody can plan weird; that’s easy. What’s hard is to be as simple as Bach. Making the simple, awesomely simple, that’s creativity”
Being creative means to be unique. Nowadays, creativity is highly valuable and many people want to be imaginative and creative. It makes us outstanding. Creativity is the energy that moves us to create something new, something that can inspire other people. Creativity makes people to be famous and wealthy. Do you want to be creative? If yes, simply follow these simple tips to boost your creativity.
1. Be simple. Creativity does not mean something pompous. Most outstanding works are so valuable because they bring some sense and as it is known that wisdom is always simple. The main key is to find your wisdom and have a wish to share it with other people.
2. Do what you like. If you have some hobby, you can get some inspiration in it. When we do what we love we become charged with this magic energy that inspires us to do something outstanding. Love is the most powerful energy, so if you have a chance to be charged with this energy, use it!
3. Do physical exercises. Sport is amazing thing that can make you feel active in a short time. If you feel stuck and apathy does not leave you, physical exercises can easily help you to take back your power and inspire you for the further endeavours.
4. Listen to the music you love. Do you feel exhausted and nothing can inspire you? Take some relax and listen to your favourite music. Such procedure will help you to calm down your mind and find concentration.
5. Look for advice. All we are different and have different ideas. If you don’t know how to do something, you can always look for it on the Internet or ask your friends. “Four eyes see better than two”.
Remember, that is okay to be apathetic, especially if you have been working on your ideas a long time. You are a human, not a robot. So, take time to relax and maybe the answer to your question will catch you unawares.